Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Faded


Managed to do more touristy stuff lately which I'm quite enjoying. Photo is of me at the top of Empire State Building, and represents how I've been feeling lately. I haven't had a proper conversation in over 3 weeks, and I feel like I am losing my social/conversation skills. Have also been looking/feeling quite rough resulting in multiple comments of "Gee, you look tired". I don't feel it, but THANKS!

Let me tell you kids, the world don't treat you so well when y'all be lookin' so rough. You kinda get looked over and brushed under the carpet. Maybe I am tired, because I've past caring. Hey is it home time yet?

But when all else fails, listening to The Strokes always cheers me up.

Hrm.. this blog sounds whingey, I don't mean to be but wheres the drama in just posting the 'fun' stuff?

No comments: