Monday, April 16, 2007

Found my Alessi

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, as per previous post, I have been on the hunt for this Alessi watch (the grey one) since I saw the white one in Tokyo. To be honest, part of my decision to do a second stopover was to hunt for this watch (struggling with the language barrier and crazy numbering of Japan streets) but who knew it would be as easy as just walking less than 5 mins from work to the Soho Alessi store? And with English speakers, what a bonus.

They also had this coffee bar in there that served semi-decent expensive coffee but i must say, the barista knows his art.

So, much to the relief of my new Tokyo travelling buddies, I will now not need to drag them allover Japan for this watch.

That now brings my watch haul for this trip to 3, and i have two more i have my eye on (not counting ones i may stumble upon).

No comments: