Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hobo Chic

The broke traveller (or for the traveller that uses her budget on her addiction to watches) will:

1. use a grocery bag as a laptop bag

2. live off beauty samples (there is a soap shop near work that ALWAYS give free soap samples - I now ensure my route includes walking pass there, I just hope she doesn't notice - though she probably does - see no.8). Having connections at Saks 5th Ave is also handy for beauty/perfume samples. No need to buy toiletries

3. have huge holes in her shoes coz she's too attached to throw away her only traveling companion

4. make pizza last more than a week

5. make great meals out of $3 10-pack of 2min noodles

6. (more lazy than broke) - have no make up

7. have crazy hair - damn those free samples

8. (more due to the weather than being broke) - wear the same thing practically everyday because stuff she'd bought are spring/summer items (therefore soap lady noticing)

9. have a beaten up bag with bits falling off coz its been dragged everywhere - I actually really like this said bag.

10. have cuts and bruises that she doesn't remember/know how they got there

2 comments:

Yas said...

Have you gotten to the stage of the wearing inside out of the undies yet?...if so I think we should have to go into emergency mode ;)
Love Yas xo

prettyrandomthings said...

HAHAHA!

#1---> Haha! I did the same thing with my camera! Except I used a sandwich bag.
#4---> I remember you made that Double Chocolate cookie (from Goodies & Sweets) last for how many weeks again? You sure you didn't get sick from that?
#7---> Haha! Laugh-out-loud funny :D