Monday, April 16, 2007

Messages from Home

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who has been sending me emails and sms', they keep me sane and connected to home. They also make me laugh and cry and I miss you all terribly. Thank you for the random checking up on me and worrying if I hadn't replied/contacted you for awhile (because of my on/off internet in the apt). Thank you for giving me US/NY contacts when I felt alone and thinking about me. Thank you for reading and commenting on my ramblings-on on this blog. You all know who you are and I appreciate it with all my heart and feel blessed to have you all in my lives. I can't wait to be back home and see you all again and to be 'stupid' again hahaha.. gotta stay young at heart eh eh eh.

Yo, check dis out yo! I want to make a special shout out to mah sista Michelle, who sent the above postcard. I opened my mailbox expecting another bundle of previous tenant's bills and Papa John pizza coupons but instead on this rainy monday I see this cheesy, garish AUSSIE AUSSIE postcard staring back at me. It made me laugh out loud and really made my day. Shame on me, since Im the one who's meant to be sending the postcards (they're coming.. ) but this was a really nice surprise. Thanks buddy for taking the time and effort to send a little cheer my way, it may seem like nothing much but considering my whinges, it was really thoughtful.

Thanks again and see you all soon :)

No comments: