Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Whingey McWhinge shall whinge no more

'allo gov'ner!

Tis seem this 'ere blog 'ave been sounding a tad bit down and whingey... but funny how something so simple and little can really turn things around.

All those 'horrid-ness' mentioned below has been redeemed by a discovery of a pair of sneaks over powerlines. Well technically, cardboad shaped sneakers hanging over traffic lights. To those that know of my Shoefiti Project (pics on MySpace), know how excited I can get upon discovering an instance of shoefiti, so to have stumbled upon this by myself and in another city other than Sydney, I was a quabillion-ly more excited than usual and it put a smile on my face for the rest of the day and turned my (only sometimes) surly outlook right around! This one is particulary special as well because the shoes are cardboard. Unfortunately the angle this was taken doesn't show the pair too clearly, I may have to go back and reshoot, though it kind of goes against the fun of the spontaneity of the moment.

I have one more yet to take in NY that I know of, it will also be a 'special edition' one so stay tuned!

No comments: